Sorry to bother you people  whit this query, but seems not to have
anyone that can answer. and I'm desperate!!
I've tried everything yet
First i wont you know that I have openmeeting 1.4 rc1 on a Windows
2008 64bits and I try to integrate with Windows 2003 Active Directory.
I already configure om_ldap.cfg and I have set the path to that file
in the ldap tab under administration.
When I try to log on with a domain user,it tells me "your account is
assigned to multiple
organizations please choose one "but there is nothing to choose
in the target, its empty
I've been playing with the  om_ldap.cfg configuration without results,
How the integration with ActiveDirectory works?I mean, you have  first
create the
OM user and that user have to mach mach AD user?, and then try to
login? or, you login whit the AD user , and thats populate the user
database ,and then asign a Organization to that usrer? whit this last
metod the user must to login twice! could you put me in the right
direction?
I paste my om_ldao.cfg configuration meaby you can see something wrong
thanks in advance and i think you are doing  a magnific work whit this
projects

#ConfigurationFile for LDAP Auth
#ConfigKey 'ldap_config_path' must be set in DataBase Configration of
OM and point to this file
#o.becherer,14.01.2009

#specify the LDAP Server type
# This parameter specifies the type of LDAP server your are defining
#
# Supported values are "OpenLDAP" and "AD" for Active Directory
(defaults to AD).
ldap_server_type=AD

#LDAP URL
# This is the URL used to access your LDAP server.

# can be a simple URL like:
#   ldap_conn_url=ldap://myldap.myorg.com
# or a list of simple URL separated by a space as in:
#   ldap_conn_url=ldap://myldap.myorg.com ldap://myldap2.myorg.com
# if you want to use "ldaps://" links, please be aware that you need
to import your CA certificate
#  to a java keystore and add the -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore, -
Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword,
#  -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore and -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword
parameters to your
#  JAVA_OPT environment
ldap_conn_url=ldap://10.34.16.3:389

#Login distinguished name (DN) for Authentification on LDAP Server -
keep emtpy if not requiered
# Use DN with with ":" instead of "=". The conversion will be done in
OM
ldap_admin_dn=CN:openmeeting,OU:Users,DC:net,DC:in,DC:iantel,DC:com,DC:uy

#Loginpass for Authentification on LDAP Server - keep emtpy if not
requiered
ldap_passwd=xxxxxxxx

#base to search for userdata(of user, that wants to login)
# Use DN with with ":" instead of "=". The conversion will be done in
OM
ldap_search_base=OU:Users,DC:net,DC:in,DC:iantel,DC:com,DC:uy

# Fieldnames (can differ between Ldap servers)
field_user_principal=userPrincipalName

# Ldap auth type(SIMPLE,NONE)
#  When using SIMPLE a simple bind is performed on the LDAP server to
check user authentication
#  When using NONE, the Ldap server is not used for authentication
ldap_auth_type=SIMPLE

# Ldap-password synchronization to OM DB
#  Set this to 'yes' if you want OM to synchronize the user Ldap-
password to OM's internal DB
#  This enables local login of users if the ldap server is offline.
#  If you want to disable the feature, set this to 'no'.
#  Defautl value is 'yes'
ldap_sync_password_to_om=yes

# Ldap user attributes mapping
# Set the following internal OM user attributes to their
corresponding
Ldap-attribute
ldap_user_attr_lastname=sn
ldap_user_attr_firstname=givenName
ldap_user_attr_mail=mail
ldap_user_attr_street=streetAddress
ldap_user_attr_additionalname=description
ldap_user_attr_fax=facsimileTelephoneNumber
ldap_user_attr_zip=postalCode
ldap_user_attr_country=co
ldap_user_attr_town=l
ldap_user_attr_phone=telephoneNumber