Hi Raj

I am trying to configurate with openLDAP, but LDAP authentication does
not work.

I have configured om_ldap.cfg for OpenLDAP and the ldap_config_path.

And I am having the following problem:
The User (Admin) created locally inside OpenMeetings is working
perfectly.
Any other user (created or not in OpenLDAP) is "successfully
authenticated" and presented with the multiple organization message
and
combo box.

After the bogus authentication process, log shows:

DEBUG 09-01 09:38:27.193 Usermanagement.java 217884 1431
org.openmeetings.app.data.user.Usermanagement [NioProcessor-1] -
Usermanagement.getUserById
ERROR 09-01 09:38:27.240 UsersDaoImpl.java 217931 70
org.openmeetings.app.data.user.dao.UsersDaoImpl [NioProcessor-1] -
[getUser] Error: No USER_ID given
ERROR 09-01 09:38:27.337 Navimanagement.java 218028 76
org.openmeetings.app.data.basic.Navimanagement [NioProcessor-1] -
getMainMenu 0

My om_ldap.cfg is:

#   ldap_conn_url=ldap://myldap.myorg.com ldap://myldap2.myorg.com

# if you want to use "ldaps://" links, please be aware that you need
to import your CA certificate

#  to a java keystore and add the -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore, -
Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword,

#  -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore and -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword
parameters to your

#  JAVA_OPT environment

ldap_conn_url=ldap://myip:389

#Login distinguished name (DN) for Authentification on LDAP Server -
keep emtpy if not requiered

# Use DN with with ":" instead of "=". The conversion will be done in
OM

ldap_admin_dn=cn:root,dc:mydc,dc:com

#Loginpass for Authentification on LDAP Server - keep emtpy if not
requiered

ldap_passwd=mypwd

#base to search for userdata(of user, that wants to login)

# Use DN with with ":" instead of "=". The conversion will be done in
OM

ldap_search_base=ou:People,dc:mydc,dc:com

# Fieldnames (can differ between Ldap servers)

field_user_principal=uid

# Ldap auth type(SIMPLE,NONE)

#  When using SIMPLE a simple bind is performed on the LDAP server to
check user authentication

#  When using NONE, the Ldap server is not used for authentication

ldap_auth_type=SIMPLE

# Ldap-password synchronization to OM DB

#  Set this to 'yes' if you want OM to synchronize the user Ldap-
password to OM's internal DB

#  This enables local login of users if the ldap server is offline.

#  If you want to disable the feature, set this to 'no'.

#  Defautl value is 'yes'

ldap_sync_password_to_om=yes

# Ldap user attributes mapping

# Set the following internal OM user attributes to their corresponding
Ldap-attribute

ldap_user_attr_lastname=sn

ldap_user_attr_firstname=givenName

ldap_user_attr_mail=mail

ldap_user_attr_street=streetAddress

ldap_user_attr_additionalname=description

ldap_user_attr_fax=facsimileTelephoneNumber

ldap_user_attr_zip=postalCode

ldap_user_attr_country=co

ldap_user_attr_town=l

ldap_user_attr_phone=telephoneNumber