I will add this in some future version. But I don't see high priority
in it, besides from the *do not show again* checkbox this Message can
only be seen be users that have actually remote control enabled. But a
usual participant of a meeting is neither moderator nor has the Remote
Control enabled, so he will not even see this window.

Sebastian