* externalUserId matching with the UserLogin*
=> you should use the externalUserId of your system. The externalUserId can
be really ANY id. You should just have a look the externalUserId +
externalUserType are unique, to identify later on which files belong to
which user (and system .. if you are using multiple systems with the same
openmeetings server).

Sebastian