PLEASE IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POST...

I am able to run openmeetings [at least until log in] but server gives
following error while booting

Exception in thread "Launcher:/__MACOSX"
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Could
not resolve bean definition resource pattern [/WEB-INF/red5-*.xml];
nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: ServletContext
resource [/WEB-INF/] cannot be resolved to URL because it does not
exist
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:
190)

and after accessing openmeetings in browser and loggin in I am getting
following error Is it because of d/b connection error. I have set all
information as per specified in reference but my VPS uses unix socket
for connection. How to use that in hibernate.cfg.xml?

[ERROR] [NioProcessor-1] org.red5.server.service.ServiceInvoker -
Error executing call: Service: xmlcrm Method: loginUser Num Params: 3
0: f27f31517825e6b4c7ac053c3962c4ba 1: pppp 2: pppp
[ERROR] [NioProcessor-1] org.red5.server.service.ServiceInvoker -
Service invocation error