Yes okay,

but the log message is quite clear.

This function throws it:
private void loginToLdapServer() throws Exception{
        log.debug("loginToLdapServer");

        Hashtable<String, String> env = new Hashtable<String, String>();

        env.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, CONTEXT_FACTORY);
        env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, ldap_connection_url);
        env.put(Context.SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION, ldap_auth_type);
        env.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, ldap_admin_dn);
        env.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, ldap_passwd);

        authContext = new InitialDirContext(env);

    }

Exception from your Log:
*Authentification on LDAP Server failed : [LDAP: error code 49 - Invalid
Credentials]*

=> There must be some kind of difference to previous versions or the login
on the previous version did just look like working.

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
seba.wag...@gmail.com