Hi Denys,

for just trying out you could also use our demo Server.

The basic installation itself is kind of easy, download the ZIP, configure
the Hibernate-Config file for the Database connection, start and then run
the installer.

For using all features you will need to install also the 3th party tools.

The Installation Instructions actually give a detailed overview of what to
do.

For the Moodle Integration you have to follow the usual Installation Process
for Modules in Moodle. There is also a wiki site in our project space:
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/MoodlePlugins

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com