hola.

indeed, the latest versions of OM have one - in my opinion -
unneccessary bind, but as i tested it against active directory, it
worked well...

-> seems as if you have problems with accountnames of youor users...
-> could you post relevant parts of the openmeetings.log /console
output to check ldap err code?

see ya

Olli