Hello,

Thanks for your attention. I will try to tell you in English,

Dear Friends,

Thanks in advance if you answer me.

I am having a problem creating the room and this is the following:
wsdl error: Bad path to WSDL file $ RED5_HOST http:// $ RED%
_HTTP_PORT / OpenMeetings / services / UserService? wsdl

I followed up the steps on page: 
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/MoodlePlugins

And, I have not found the file, which recommends to alter in the point
that says:
Goto the File $ *.- MOODLE_HOME / mod / OpenMeetings /
videoconference.php in
38 uncomment the echo line, sothat the URL to the OpenMeetings

I will thank you taht anyone bring some new fresh ideas.

Thanks & Regards,



**********************************************************************************************
On 26 oct, 17:56, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Hallo Publio Cornelio,
>
> you should consider posting this to the spanish speaking 
> group?http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-en-espanol
>
> Sebastian
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.

Reply via email to