Sebastian, I redid the whole installation process, reconfigured the
hibernate.cfg.xml, deleted and created another database name and put
in standard OpenMeetings utf8 gerneral ci.
When you arrive at the>>> click the install button there is taking too
long and not get out of there.

What I do, this is normal, or need to configure anything else?