I am not getting any path error either on prompt or double click. My
problem is EXCEPTION mentioned in first post.
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'red5.core' defined in class path resource
[red5.xml]:
Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationExcep
tion: Could not instantiate bean class
[org.springframework.context.support.File
SystemXmlApplicationContext]: Constructor threw exception; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating
bean with  name 'rtmpsTransport' defined in class path resource [red5-
core.xml]:
Cannot create inner bean 'java.net.InetSocketAddress#df48c4' of type
[java.net.InetSocket Address] while setting bean property 'connectors'
with key [0]; nested
exception  is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error
creating bean  with name 'java.net.InetSocketAddress#df48c4' defined
in class path resource [r...