Hi Hien,

you have some settings in the config.xml. However that will apply to
all users in system-wide.
Also the bandwidth needed is highly connected to the width and height
of the video-camera stream that you publish.
And each user can change that individually.

>From Server Side there might be some settings too, but it is quite
inefficient if as long as you have so many opts as client to influence
that.

Sebastian