Hello all I am new to SOAP and I am trying to write a SOAP client to
getsession etc.  I have been successful using the Methodgate with the
exception of returning inivitation hashes.  Anyways on to my problem.
I have modified the following code using MS XLMHTTP and DOM.

<%
Dim objXMLHTTP : set objXMLHTTP = Server.CreateObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP.
3.0")
Dim strRequest, strResult, strFunction, strURL, strNamespace

'URL to SOAP namespace and connection URL
strNamespace = "UserService"
strURL = "http://localhost:5080/openmeetings";

'function you want to call
strFunction = "getSession"

<%
Dim objXMLHTTP : set objXMLHTTP = Server.CreateObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP.
3.0")
Dim strRequest, strResult, strFunction, strURL, strNamespace

'URL to SOAP namespace and connection URL
strNamespace = "UserService"
strURL = "http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/services/";

'function you want to call
strFunction = "getSession"
'strFunction = "test" 'no parameters required

strRequest ="<?xml version=""1.0"" encoding=""utf-8""
standalone=""no""?>" _
& "<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV=""http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-
envelope""  xmlns:SOAP-ENC=""http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/
encoding/""" _
& "        xmlns:wsdl=""http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"";
xmlns:ns2=""http://services.axis.openmeetings.org"""; _
& "        xmlns:ns1=""http://basic.beans.data.app.openmeetings.org/
xsd"" xmlns:wsaw=""http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl"""; _
& "        xmlns:http=""http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"";
xmlns:ns0=""http://basic.beans.hibernate.app.openmeetings.org/xsd"""; _
& "         xmlns:xs=""http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"";
xmlns:mime=""http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/"";
xmlns:soap=""http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"""; _
& "        xmlns:soap12=""http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/"";
xmlns:xsi=""http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"";
xmlns:xsd=""http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"";>" _
& "    <SOAP-ENV:Body>" _
& "        <m:" & strFunction & " xmlns:m=""" & strNamespace & """>" _
& "            <session_id />" _
& "        </m:" & strFunction & ">" _
& "    </SOAP-ENV:Body>" _
& "</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>"

objXMLHTTP.open "post", "" & strURL & "", False

objXMLHTTP.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "text/xml; charset=utf-8"
objXMLHTTP.setRequestHeader "Content-Length", Len(strRequest)

objXMLHTTP.setRequestHeader "SOAPAction", strNamespace & "#" &
strFunction

'send the request and capture the result
Call objXMLHTTP.send(strRequest)
strResult = objXMLHTTP.responseText

'display the XML
response.write strResult
%>

I think I have my parameters all set correctly
strNamespace = "UserService"
strURL = "http://localhost:5080/openmeetings";
strFunction = "getSession"

I receive the following error:
The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/services

Am I correct in assuming the ns is UserService? and the URI would be
UserService/getSession?

Or
Does anyone have a vbscript soap client that works with open meetings.