Hi Claudio,

no i don't think so, it will not compile correctly if you fix those
*errors* in eclipse ...

The thing is:
Those sources have difference classpaths. But in Eclipse there is just
ONE classpath for the hole project.
If you look at the ant script you will see that the Screenshare App
has different classpath.
So I think there is no import problem in those classes, if you remove
those imports you will see that the ant - task that builds a
distribution will not build successfully.

Also keep in mind that the action *Build Project* (or if you have
configured by default *build automatically*) will NOT compile the
screenshare app, as this is a JNLP application that requires to have
the JARs at the right place, not onle the bin directory of the WEB-INF/
classes ;).

Sebastian