What do you mean by

*I have created 3 instances?

You mean you have ONE red5 server but 3 instances running inside of it?
Cause that would be the only *scenario* where you have several instances ...
and of course that is possible but I don't think that there is any
documentation on that public ?

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com