Hi,

I'm new to openmeetings and i try to install it.
All subprograms are installed but i have problems with the database.
I am using mysql and these are the settings in hibernate.conf.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE hibernate-configuration PUBLIC "-//Hibernate/Hibernate
Configuration DTD 3.0//EN" "http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibernate-
configuration-3.0.dtd">

<!-- Generated file - Do not edit! -->

<hibernate-configuration>

        <!-- a SessionFactory instance listed as /jndi/name -->
        <session-factory>

                <!-- User  / Password -->
                <property name="connection.username">openmeetings</
property>
                <property name="connection.password">openmeetings</
property>

                <!-- Database Settings -->
                <property
name="connection.driver_class">com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</property>
                <!--  for performance reasons changed to MyISAM from
org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect -->
                <property
name="dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLMyISAMDialect</property>
                <property name="connection.url">jdbc:mysql://localhost/
openmeetings?
autoReconnect=true&amp;useUnicode=true&amp;createDatabaseIfNotExist=true&amp;characterEncoding=utf-8</
property>

                <property name="hibernate.connection.CharSet">utf8</
property>
                <property
name="hibernate.connection.characterEncoding">utf8</property>
                <property name="hibernate.connection.useUnicode">true</
property>

I start red5.sh and then i see a lot of information on the screen.
I made a database named "openmeetings" but no tables are entered into
the database.

could someone help me with this setup please ?
Is it correct that i started red5.sh ?
thanks, Verus.