Hello everyone
I have two servers. One is running moodle (1.9.8) and the other one is
running openmeetings (r3326). The two servers were up for about 9-10 days.
Today whenever I tried to connect from the moodle server to openmeetings I
got the error below:

wsdl error: HTTP ERROR: Unsupported HTTP response status 404 Not Found
(soapclient->response has contents of the response)
Could not login User to OpenMeetings, check your OpenMeetings Module
Configuration

After I rebooted the openmeetings server the problem was solved. But I'm
afraid that this will happen again. Do you know what could be the cause, and
how to prevent it? I looked to past discussions about this error but
couldn't find this problem (only people were thinking about moodle plugin
configuration). But I didn't change the configuration and the server is
running for about 2-3 months.

Thanks for your interest,
Alkim