Hi all,

I configured a restricted moderated room, when moderator send
invitation, user can enter the room. And from here I got 2 problems:

1) NON-CRITICAL:  There is the "Exit" button which do nothing for user
while it pressed, it might be considered as correct behavior, cose
user has no rights to see the application, but shall it confusing if
you can click it with no action - is it better to remove it?

2) CRITICAL: When some non-moderator user click profile icon in chat
he/she forwarding into the application  - can anyone tell me how to
remove this icon at all or maybe this bug is already fixed in some
releases or is there a patch?

3) Just a question: How long one-time invitation is alive, can this
value be configured?

Any help is appreciated, thanks, Alex.