you mean its not in sync?

did you encounter any bandwidth issues while recording the video?
How big is the shift?
Maybe you can check the raw material in the folders by watching the flvs
recorded for each individual, and check if the a/v is in sync there.

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
seba.wag...@gmail.com