Sorry, for this.

After some tests, i saw that red5 don't look in my OS enviromment to take the option for java (JAVA_OPTS), so i added the JAVA_OPTS in the script who launch red5. All it is OK now. The Share Screen doesn't freeze, but after 20-30 minutes i have sound and video delay. The problemes is at the clients.

Off topic:

I have a romanian translation. How can I send you?

Thank you for your answer and for this great application,

Geo

Pe 01.02.2011 16:30, seba.wag...@gmail.com a scris:
I am not sure about your VM settings.

from my point of view if you have:
-XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC

together with the other params, then there should be some kind of Exception on startup / startup fails. The default params in the red5-highperf.sh are not correct, at least for the Java6 JRE. So I wonder how you can use this param combination without a fail on startup.

Sebastian