Hello

I will try to explain all i did to install because i need to work with my
web

I have a moodle installation with chess arbiters courses. Until now i gave
the lessons by videoconference with dim dim without any problem, but dim dim
now is in process to dissapear so i need to change my videoconference way.

I try with bluebotton and others but doesnt work easily so finally i decided
to try openmeetings. All people told me that it is the best way for
videoconference but all people says its difficult to start with it too.

I have a windows 7.

I downloaded openmeetings for windows, moodle plugin, complementary programs
like open office,etc.  I installed moodle plugin and it works (i mean create
tables and module). Later i installed all programs , java, openffice,
image.....

I dont find setup.xcu to change parameters in open office. I have the last
version

I installed mysql and create user and database.
And it was the moment to run script http://localhost.openmeetings/install
but here my work stops....appears a message telling "waiting for localhost"
and here i dont know what more else to do or to see.

Can you help me?
                                                       Luis Blasco de la
Cruz.                Enviado desde BlackBerry.