Hi TempMail,

the Joomla Plugin was developed by us and we did also made the demo videos
and put them up.

Actually the Joomla Plugin has 4-5 Modules and Plugins, we do not Open
Source them because actually any website is kind of different and needs a
customized version of those plugins. After all TempMail, we almost give away
anything for free, if there are some components that we developed without
*immediatelly* publishing all and everything so that anybody can copy and
paste for free, I don't think that there is a reason for harsh critisism. I
guess I never have reject people to help if they run into Issues with coding
but of course at some point you have to put some time and effort into it to
get it done.

Sebastian