Dear Sebastian

I noticed that maximum speed of output video stream is set to
approximately 65 kb/s despite of configuration.
I have set bandwidth parameters in config.xml to:

<bandwidthNeededNormal>999999999</bandwidthNeededNormal>
<bandwidthNeededBest>999999999</bandwidthNeededBest>

As You see they are very high. I also tried to set them to zero (which
means no limit). I tried various combinations of compression levels
(from zero to 90), various frame rate, various video size. Maximum
upload speed is <b>always</b> around 65KB/s which means approximately
1/2 of Megabit. It seems that configuration values have no influence
on max bandwidth limit.

Of course after making changes in config.xml I always cleared all
cache and restarted browser.

Can You please check if bandwidth limit works?

Regards