Hi there,
We have a version of openmeetings running on production, so it have
many adjusted configuration, user profile photos ans recordings.
Now as releases come out we are building from source and successfully
compiling using ant.

The question is, which files/folder we have to watch for and move from
"old" to "new" before using new release in production in a way that
keep configuration, user photos, uploads, recordings etc..??

Until the moment I found those:
For LDAP configuration:
cp oldpaht/red5/webapps/openmeetings/conf/*.cfg newpath/red5/webapps/
openmeetings/conf/

For Database configuration:
cp oldpaht/red5/webapps/openmeetings/conf/hibernate.cfg.xml newpath/
red5/webapps/openmeetings/conf/

For OpenMeetins configuration:
cp oldpaht/red5/webapps/openmeetings/config.xml newpath/red5/webapps/
openmeetings/

For User Profile Photos:
cp oldpaht/red5/webapps/openmeetings/upload newpath/red5/webapps/
openmeetings/ -r

What is the other folders?