Hi Sebastian

I solve. My mysql server is utf8 by default. Any way there differences
utf8 in mysql
I solve Login with phpmyadmin and create the database with utf8
unicode
and in the mysql configuration I add after localhost the port of mysql
<property name="connection.url">jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/
openmeetings?autoReconnect=true&amp;useUnicode=tr$

Now the server is working fine :))