I have tried the ant build from source - the installation goes fine,
but then I receive a blank screen. All database tables are fine and in
place. The console throws an error

Error downloading: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException

And then also

ERROR 04-13 10:15:09.175 DefaultIndex.java 1085704 152
org.openmeetings.servlet.outputhandler.DefaultIndex
[http-0.0.0.0-5080-3] - [Calendar :: service]
java.lang.NullPointerException: null

which I believe is the same cause.

Please advice what do I do wrong,