Greenes,
I am using elgg 1.7.7 version .... would it support that ?

please fill up the below for me please... and how to open the ports 5080 ?
 OpenMeetings Server Host or IP :
 OpenMeetings Server Port :
 Default: 5080
OpenMeetings Admin User:
OpenMeetings Admin User Password:
OpenMeetings Module key (vary for multiple instances using same OpenMeetings
Server) :