Thanks Sebastien, it works ... clicking on the video to pause it and
clicking again to play it ... but now I discover another problem :(

When I pause the recording, everything works fine, then I click in the video
to play again, and works fine to ... the records rewinds a few second before
(thats good) the problem is that the recording stops always a few seconds
later in the same place I click to pause it before.

I tryed this a few times in diferent recordings and this happened everytime,
can you help me, please?

MNery