Dear All.

I have openmeeting installed in my test box.

4 persons joining from inside the LAN , only 2 of them share their CAM
and MIC.
1 person joining via Internet connection , share his cam and mic.

I also set a network monitoring for traffic special only for ones that
come from internet to this box, and one that come from this box to
internet. this way i'm sure that monitored traffic is only one single
connection to openmeetings.

The monitoring graphs show that the traffic reaching up to 400 kbps.

Is it normal ?
If so, it'll mean that each client will need more bandwidth lineary to
the number of participant.

Note : My Red5 and Openmeetings config is untouched.

Sincerely
-bino-