Yes I make a mistake.

Also, for the graphObject in WhiteboardMaptoSVG, how do you match the
elements ?

For example , how do you know that the room correspond to the 6th element of
Graph Object and fileItemName to the 3rd element of GraphObject.

I just know that in client side there is an array named basedactionlist
which corresponds to all the whiteboard objects.

I'll would like understand better in order to implement the method for swf.

Thanks