I am using OpenMeetings 1.6.1.

-----Original Message-----
From: openmeetings-user@googlegroups.com
[mailto:openmeetings-user@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
seba.wag...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 8:03 PM
To: openmeetings-user@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [openmeetings-user] unable to launch application

I don't know how you might achieve that but maybe you just did choose
the wrong screen_viewer type in the installation or sth else is wrong
with your integration code for SOAP. The value *$webAppRootKeyscreen*
is of course to be replaced with some value...

Anyhow this hole JNLP file is the wrong version, which version of
Openmeetings are you using?

Sebastian

codebase="http://156.192.86.34:5080$webAppRootKeyscreen";>

<argument>http://183.182.86.34:5080//openmeetings//ScreenServlet</argument>