Hello,

My name is Rodrigo and I'm working on a project openmeeting with Moodle, and
we are trying to improve the already existing module, it is very good. The
company
I work for would like to have three types of room: conference room, audience
room and room audio only (with the appearance of the audience).

At openmeeting can make this change seamlessly, as an administrator.
Already moodle by not being possible because I use these properties to create
a room by the url:

'SID'
'name'
'roomtypes_id'
'comment'
'numberOfPartizipants'
'ispublic' =>
'videoPodWidth'
'videoPodHeight'
'videoPodXPosition'
'videoPodYPosition'
'moderationPanelXPosition'
'showWhiteBoard'
'whiteBoardPanelXPosition'
'whiteBoardPanelYPosition'
'whiteBoardPanelHeight'
'whiteBoardPanelWidth'
'showFilesPanel'
'filesPanelXPosition'
'filesPanelYPosition'
'filesPanelHeight'
'filesPanelWidth'
'becomeModeratorAsInt'
'showAudioVideoTestAsInt'

These were taken from this page:
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/SoapMethods#addRoom

As we can see there is the possibility of "audio only".
Is there any possibility to exist? or already exists?

I wonder to continue the project.

Thanks in advance.

(And sorry for broken English )