Right Sebastian, I know that the PDF export already exist and I used this.
I just implement the swf method which missing in WhiteboardMapSVG.

I thought that it would be interesting to edit some pages of PDF file and
export the result PDF.
That's all it was a suggestion about this functionnality.

But as you said before with your example,it seems to be very difficult.

Otherwise, i have noticed something with the export of hand drawing in
whiteboard.

For example, i begin a draw (graphtype : paint) on the whiteboard and I want
to export this drawing on a Pdf file.
In this PDF file, the drawing is well displayed but the render (hand drawing
objects) are shifted in the top left of the file.

This problem is not visible with the Uline or line for example.

Have you seen this problem before?

Thanks