Where do I disable it so that I can restart it?

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 10:13 AM, seba.wag...@gmail.com <
seba.wag...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> do disable the SIP option, this functionality is designed to work with
> OpenXG and Kamailio SIP Server. We have build it together with JTN from
> Finland. You should contact their Sales team to find out what infrastructure
> you need in order to get the SIP integration done. It is using a Java Applet
> to do the Voice-Conferencing.

A while back, OM was being considered as being added by default into sipx.
This is why I enabled it, thinking it might be an optional service during
install that I could configure later on.

I've used OpenSBC in some cases and do have a Kamailio server running
because we were going to test some load balancing. I could look into that
later but for now, how do I disable SIP so that I can restart the server.

Thanks.