After building a new virtual server, I decided it was time to rebuild an OM
install I have on a dedicated server.
I didn't need to upgrade it since it doesn't have anything I can't lose so
simply downloaded the latest and am trying to install it.
However, there seems to be a path issue which I cannot resolve.

What I see in the error logs is the following;

Caused by: org.dom4j.DocumentException:
/opt/red5/hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd (No such file or directory) Nested
exception: /opt/red5/hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd (No such file or
directory

The true path should be /opt/red5/webapps/openmeetings/ but I don't see any
place to tell the installer about this.
Can someone tell me what I should be doing to resolve this.

Thanks.