Hi Sebastian,

Im trying to use your new SOAP APIs, namely the
*addFolderByExternalUserIdAndType
and importFile*.

This is my scenario, we have an application that would connect to the
OpenMeeting, but before that, we want to upload all the user resources so he
does not need to upload it 1 by 1 in openmeeting.

So base on the API, i think i needed to call the
*addFolderByExternalUserIdAndType,
and importFile (multiple times depending on the number of files)*.

My Issue is the ff:

1.  I tried calling addFolderByExternalUserIdAndType, here's a snippet of my
code:

$params = array(
                        'SID' => $session_id,
                        'externalUserId' => $user_id,
                        'parentFileExplorerItemId'=>0,
                        'filename'=>$folderName,
                        'room_id' => $roomId,
                        'isOwner ' => true,
                        'externalType'=>$user_type,
                        'externalFilesid' => 1
                );
$resp = $file_client->addFolderByExternalUserIdAndType($params);

The response is a blank object, i tried looking at the fileexploreritem
table, but it didnt add anything.

2.  I tried adding a file using the importFile, with the code snippet below:

$params = array(
                        'SID' => $session_id,
                        'externalUserId' => $user_id,
                        'externalType'=>$user_type,
                        'externalFileId' => 1,  //fix this one
                        'room_id' => $roomId,
                        'isOwner ' => true,
                        'parentFolderId' => -2,
                        'path'=>'http://TEST
SERVER/media/assets/knowledgebase/22/1308832914_3_uploadfile_03.jpg',
                        'fileSystemName'=>'1308832914_3_uploadfile_03.jpg',

                );

$resp = $file_client->importFile($params);

But the result i got was

*Fatal error*:  Uncaught SoapFault exception: [soapenv:Server] For input
string: "1308832914_3_uploadfile_03.jpg" in D:\openmeetingTest.php:119
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: SoapClient->__call('importFile', Array)

3.  Do i need to add a user in the system first?

Please let me know if im doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Daniel