public FileImportError[] importFileByInternalUserId(
String SID,                                        'SID' => $session_id,
Long internalUserId,                           'internalUserId' =>
$internalUserId,
Long externalFileId,                            MISSING
String externalType,                           'externalType'=>$user_type,
Long room_id,                                   'room_id' => $roomId,
boolean isOwner,                               'isOwner ' => true,
String path,                                       'parentFolderId' => -2,
 Long parentFolderId,
'path'=>'http:/temp/media/assets/folder/29/1308894254_3_uploadfile__table.xls',
String fileSystemName
'fileSystemName'=>'1308894254_3_uploadfile__table.xls'

)

See the things in red that are wrong.

Sebastian

2011/6/28 Daniel Jao <daniel...@gmail.com>

> hmm.. so if  i want my files to be use bounded, then i think i dont need
to call the addFolderByUserId anymore, let me focus then on

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
seba.wag...@gmail.com