Hi Guillaume,

regarding: http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/issues/detail?id=1423

with patch, it is meant that you produce a changeset, not submitting
each file separated.

Do you know how to produce a patch?
In Eclipse (you need the subclipse plugin of course) you right click
on the project root and then Team > Create Patch ...

With the Tortoise svn client I think it is similar.

Sebastian