Hi Olivier,

there is no such feature, there are just several workarounds:
- You can set up organizations and add only certain usergroups to each
organzation. You can then create *private rooms* that are not public
visible, but only to members of the organization.
- You can create conference rooms through the calendar, those rooms
are only visible to the members of the calendar event.

Password protection in invitations, is only active for the users that
use the link in the email-invitation. There is no such option for
internal users.

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com