well if you read through the source code you should find out that its
not enough to just extend one other class, YOUR class also needs to be
extended somewhere. Otherwise Inheritance cannot work. Its like you
cut a line in the middle, you have to connect BOTH ends again to have
a complete line.

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com