where do you have got the documentation from to *comment out* things
out of the config.xml?
None of the params in the config.xml should be commented out.

And leave <rtmphostlocal>XXX</rtmphostlocal> empty. That way the app
connects automatically to the domain it has been loading from (Which
actually might fix your media-timeout problem).

Sebastian

http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
seba.wag...@gmail.com