De: openmeetings-user@googlegroups.com
[mailto:openmeetings-user@googlegroups.com] En nombre de Sameer Gautam
Enviado el: miƩrcoles, 27 de julio de 2011 10:17
Para: OpenMeetings User
CC: seba.wag...@gmail.com
Asunto: [openmeetings-user] UI Customization

Hello
I want to Customize the UI if openmeetings according to our simple
requirements. I have downloaded the code from svn. I am able to fire
ant and produce the dist and install it.
Now what i need to do is make modification in code to change UI layout
and again produce the dist. What should i do, i mean how should i set
up my development environment for UI customization. I think all i have
to do is edit the necessary .lzx file. I have downloaded and installed
the openlaszlo server too, is it necessary or is included in SVN code.
Could u please help me setup my basic environment for UI customization
and guide me through which files are to be customized first to make
simple change in the login dialog box.