On 7/30/2011 8:38 AM, seba.wag...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

the scrollbar should move the document to the bottom.
Yes, I think that makes sense. The issue is scrollbar stops working when a user increase the size of the document by zoom in. As we can see from the previous screen capture that MTL shared scrolling down is not possible. Here we are talking about the same page. The text that is there on the same page.

Regards,
Mayank Jain
You cannot move documents on the whiteboard. There is no need and we will not implement it. For the majority of users its easier to use if they do not have the option to move or resize the document on the whiteboard. Actually as soon as you load a document to the whiteboard, you can turn the page of the whiteboard and the objects stay ON THAT PAGE. This hole functionality to stay those documents gets VERY complex (or makes zero sense) if for example a rect is only 50% on top of the document, will you only show the rect on the particular page of the document or all the time no matter of you move pages forward or backward?

Also this full fit funtionality that auto-zooms documents to 100%. What would it make sense to zoom that document if the users can change the width height of the document on its own?

If you rethink those arguments I guess you come to the same result as we did => moving/resizing the document one the whiteboard makes no sense.

If there is a bug with the scrollbar itself please make a screenshot, attach it to the Issue tracker and we will look after it.

Sebastian