Hi Sebastian,

I just tried to re-install OM1.7 again and the problem was still shown up.
This leave me no choice, I couldn't start red5 as a service so I have to run
the "red5.sh" script manually whenever the server is reboot. However
everything else in version 1.7 is working fine, lots of cool features. I
like the new whiteboard feature that allow user to save the whiteboard
screen. Anyway my OM1.7 is still running on my test server not launch as
production yet. So there's still time for me to find the solution.

Thank you very much

Jom