thanks Giuseppe, I did like you said and it works.

# cd /usr/share/openmeetings/red5/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/lib
# wget http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download/postgresql-9.0-801.jdbc4.jar
# mv postgresql-8.2-504.jdbc2.jar postgresql-8.2-504.jdbc2.jar.old
# mv postgresql-9.0-801.jdbc4.jar postgresql-8.2-504.jdbc2.jar

tyvm!

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:37 AM, seba.wag...@gmail.com <
seba.wag...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Giuseppe,
>
> yes, we recently updated the Postgres JDBC driver in the SVN too, but its
> not released as package yet.
>
> Sebastian
>

> 2011/7/19 Giuseppe Tofoni <gt0...@gmail.com>
>
>> Thanks for your post.
>> I solved the problem this way:
>>
>> Download the file from http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html
>> JDBC4 Postgresql Driver, Version 9.0-801, in folder
>> openmeetings/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/lib.
>> I renamed the file in postgresql-9.0 postgresql-8.2-801.jdbc4.jar
>> 504.jdbc2.jar.old-and-file postgresql-9.0 postgresql-9.0-801.jdbc4.jar in
>> 801.jdbc4.jar. Red5 restart the server and everything will be ok.
>> I tried openmeetings with moodle and created new users properly.
>>
>> Giuseppe
>>

>>  --
>> http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
>>

> --