In gmail there is this nice little feature *show original* (or sht
like that, don't know exact translation) ... the feature is hidden
when you use the drop down arrow on the right-top of each email.

If you see the original email you can see the (cryptic) messages that
that email server produces to validate an email, sometimes you can
read the reason why its a spam email too.

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
seba.wag...@gmail.com