hm well in theory it is possible that we add a configuration or ignore
that those data is empty but to really fix your integration it would
be much better if you have a look why MatchedDN is Null.
Otherwise all users have not even an EMail in their user-profile in
OpenMeetings.
Missing emails can lead subsequently to errors when your users try to
send emails to each other via the private message center in
OpenMeetings for example.

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com