Hi Sebastian,

My last post its true.

I made it you told me on 4265 compiled and it works.

After this, made the same on OM 1.8.0 and 1.8.1 and
dont works. Permet me tell you...

On Om 1.8.1:

1)
Log in and go to Administration and select a language;
i prove with deutch, french and spanish respectivement
(2, 4 and 8).

2)
Go to:

Edit your profile -- ....lang --

...and select the same language that in Adminstration and Salve.

3)
Go to Home (to get out from Edit your profile) -- return to Edit your
profile, and in language is:

english

...dont salved my selected language in the second step.

4)
After select the spanish, for exemple, in Administration and
Edit your profile, make log out  and clean Firefox cache.
Go to OM url. The login window is in spanish, make log in
and found everything in english.

...would be not the Inquisition return...i hope :)