Hallo Richard,

we are an english speaking group, no German no Russian :)

I think you might try to resize your video pod and then try to -republish
the stream (with different width/height of the video pod).
You can republish the stream by click the *sync* icon in your own video pod
or in the user list and the device settings will popup again.

Your effect is the result of the video width/height settings, the
application broadcasts the stream with the width/height of the actual video
pod.
If you want to publish with 640x480:
Resize the your video pod to 640x480
Click the Sync icon
Republish with the new video pod sizes

... you might see big changes in the needed bandwidth of course.

Sebastian

http://www.openmeetings.de
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com