I have installed Openmeetings 1.8.4.r4387 with all the instructions.... All
the features except the ScreenViewer ( ScreenSharing ) doesn't seem to be
working at all... I have tested both Default and jDesktop...

When i try the default one, the screen opens but when I click on Start
Sharing it gives me a "Java Exception" and below that i could see couldnot
connect to http://red5.domain.com:4445... I have all ports open for this
server.. Also when i do a netstat -ant, i cannot see 4445 listed there.

When i try the jDesktop it gives me a direct Java Exception Error... I saw
someone posted same issue yesterday in the issues page...

cjain